LOWER ENERGY COSTS AND USAGE
LIGHTING TYPICALLY REPRESENTS 43% OF COMMERCIAL ENERGY USAGE.
LED LIGHTING CUTS THAT USAGE BY 75%
NATIONWIDE LED LIGHTING SPECIALISTS
We'll handle your lighting project from Start to Finish in a 5 Step Process
- ASSESSMENT- No cost, no obligation energy audit and professional assessment by one of our Engineers
- REVIEW & RECOMMENDATIONS – Certified Design Specialist & Best in Breed Technology
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Process available rebates; real time communication
- INSTALLATION – Experienced & certified electricians work on YOUR schedule.
- FULL 5 YEAR WARRANTY
LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILL
Shop Gas and Electric Rates INSTANTLY and Save $
We're committed to helping you save on your gas and electricity rates.
Shop and compare rates from gas and electric suppliers near you to get the lowest rate and save.
1.Electricity or Gas?
2.Choose Your Service Type
4.Select Your Local Utility
5.Select Your Zone
Shop Gas and Electricity Rates
Energy companies can now compete with your electric utility and/or gas company for your gas or electric supply which can result in big savings on your energy bill. Shop gas & electric rates with our dozens of suppliers to get the lowest rates for your business, organization or home. Your gas and electric utility company will continue to deliver your gas or electricity supply and maintain the equipment but the energy supply that runs through that equipment is now open to competition, saving you money.
How Deregulated Energy Works
Your electric utility company no longer benefits from being the monopoly that provides electric supply to customers where energy is deregulated, (see map). In deregulated states, the functions of the old utility are generally divided into three separate entities:
- Energy Retailer
In deregulated states, customers may shop commercial electricity rates and choose their own energy retailer. The retailer buys energy at competitive prices and passes the savings on to energy customers. Whichever retailer a customer chooses, energy is still delivered by the same local electric utility company who will always maintained the poles, electrical lines and equipment.
Find out today if you can get a better rate than what you're currently paying your Utility Company. There are no fees or retainers for your business and you are under no obligation to implement any of our recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What portion of the bill can be shopped?
The G&T (Generation and Transmission). The utility will continue to bill the Distribution portion.
Will you get a separate bill from the new supplier?
You’ll always continue to get a bill from the utility for the Distribution portion of the bill. Most suppliers have the option of getting a separate bill from them or having their charges billed on the utility’s bill.
How much does it cost to get pricing and/or switch suppliers?
Nothing. There is no cost to switch suppliers.
For an example of how much money can be saved on your next electric bill:
Let’s say you use 50,000 kWh a month and your current electric provider is charging you 10.5 cents/kWh. The supply portion of your bill, not including taxes would be $5,250. If we find you a supplier charging 8.5 cents/kWh, your bill would then be $4,250, a savings of $1,000 a month or $12,000 a year.
Changing Suppliers is Easy
- No Cost to Switch
- No Service Disruption
- No Extra Bill - Charges will be included on your utility bill.
- Establish Goals. We'll work with you to determine your budgetary and environmental goals.
- Get Rates. We'll compare our lowest rate with your local utility's rate to see if you can save.
- Enroll. Once you enroll with a new supplier your new rate and supply will begin on the "meter read date" in the month you've chosen to start service. There will be no disruption of service and your local utility company will continue to deliver you electric and maintain the equipment, poles and wires.